Rally to Show Your Opposition
The Committee to Stop the West Roxbury Lateral Pipeline
Sunday, Jan. 25, 2015
The rotary near Holy Name Church & BPD Precinct E-5
1689 Centre Street, West Roxbury
They may approve this project any day now if they don’t hear from us! Federal comment period ends this Friday.
Did You Know?
- Joyce Kilmer Elementary, Roxbury Latin, and Beethoven School are all in the “impact zone” of the pipeline if an explosion were to happen.
- There are approximately 200 residents at the German Center – also in the Impact Zone
Why Do We Need Your Help?
If we are not successful, we risk:
- A potentially deadly explosion caused by the blasting at the quarry, third-party damage, or acts of terrorism.
- Potential environmental impact and noise pollution.
- Loss of property values and/or loss of property due to eminent domain.
View original post 52 more words